At Achievers LLC, we believe in transparency and ensuring that our clients have a clear understanding of the costs associated with our legal services. This page is designed to provide you with information about our legal fees, billing practices, and payment policies. We want to make sure you feel informed and confident about the financial aspects of working with us.
Fees for Service
|Legal Services||Legal Cost (S$)|
|Initial consultation||250.00 – 500.00 per half hour|
|Trademark Registration||3,200.00 per mark per class|
|Probate and Letters of Administration||4,500.00|
|Application to be appointed as deputy under Mental Capacity Act||7,500.00|
|Simple Wills||800.00 – 1,000.00|
|Simple Letter of Demand||1,000.00|
Other Legal Service
|Legal Services||Legal Cost (S$)|
|Notary Public (NP)||75.00/per cert|
|Notary Public – Witnessing of Signatures (WOS)||40.00/per signature (Individual)|
150.00/per signature ( Director of Co.)
|Notary Public – Certify True Copy of Documents (CTC)||10.00/ first page |
2.00 for subsequent pages (no. pages x 2.00)
|Translation (Legal Document)||100.00/ per page|
|Drafting Power of Attorney (POA)||500.00 – 750.00|
|Drafting Deed Poll (DP)||250.00|
|Drafting Statutory Declaration (SD)||250.00 – 500.00|
Recommended fees for Property transactions
|Property Transactions Legal fees||Cost (S$)|
|Buying Property – Acting for Buyer||0.3% of purchase price|
|Buying Property – Acting for Bank||0.3% of loan amount|
|Buying Property – Acting for Borrower||0.15% of loan amount|
|Buying Property – Acting for Buyer & Bank||0.4% of purchase price|
|Selling Property – Acting for Sellers||0.15% of sale price|
Terms & Condition for Legal Consulting with Achievers LLC
Please take note of our terms and conditions as follows:
- Hourly Billing – Our legal consultations are billed by the hour, at the rate of $600 per half an hour.
- Deposit requirement – We will require a deposit payment of $2,000 to confirm your appointment with our lawyer(s). The deposit will be credited towards your consultation fee payable at the end of the consultation. Payment must be made before consultation.
- Cancelling/No-show – We reserve the right to retain $500 and refund the balance if you cancel your appointment or fail to appear for any scheduled appointment.
- Rescheduling – If you wish to reschedule your appointment, you must do so at least 2 working days in advance.
Please also take note of the following disclaimers:
- Non-retainer basis – Payment of the deposit or consultation fee does not constitute the hiring of our firm as your lawyers. The entire scope of our firm’s services is limited to the advice given during the consultation. We do not represent you unless you sign on our warrant to act and pay the initial retainer fees.
- Time limitations – Your matter may be subject to time limitations for which we are not responsible, and you may be barred from taking any action if you do not timely act. You are not relying on our firm to take any action by paying the deposit or consultation fee.
- Documents – If you extend to us any documents for review for purposes of the consultation, you understand that our firm is only providing you with our preliminary observations and possible approaches to your case. You understand that this cursory review does not provide us with enough information to advise you on all of your potential liabilities.
- Limited advice – You further understand that we will only be able to provide you with our full legal advice after reaching an agreement concerning the scope of our services and after you have formally engaged us to do that work.
Upon receipt of your deposit, our administrative staff will reach out to you to schedule an appointment with our lawyer(s). In case of an urgent matter, you may let our staff know, and we will try our best to accommodate you by the next working day if possible.
Professional Fees and Disbursements
Our fees are based on actual time spent, including meetings, telephone conversations, emails, letters, travelling and waiting and overall management of the matter entrusted to us.
Urgent work shall be billed at 50% increased rate. Urgent work done on weekends and holidays shall be billed at 100% increased rate. We reserve the right to adjust our fees where the matter becomes complex or novel questions of law arises, after due notice in writing to you.
All costs and expenses including incidentals shall be charged separately.
Our invoices are payable upon presentation without any deductions or setoff. Payments made after 30 days of invoice date will attract interest of 1.5% per month.
We reserve the right to cease acting for you where our invoices remain outstanding beyond 1 month.
Hourly rate (From 1 April 2023)
The hourly rate for Mr Ibrahim will be $1,500.00 per hour.
For all other solicitors, our hourly rates are as follows:
Less than 15 years – $1,200 / hour
Less than 12 years – $900 / hour
Less than 9 years – $750 / hour
Less than 6 years – $600 / hour
Less than 3 years – $450 / hour
Trainees – $300 / hour
Our hourly rates may be revised by way of written notice to you.
Fees estimates may be breached but we shall engage you before the same is breached.
At Achievers LLC, we understand that legal matters can be complex and time-consuming. To facilitate a fruitful consultation session, you may wish to e-mail us a brief summary of your matter to email@example.com, limited to 5 pages, at least 2 working days before your scheduled appointment. This is so that our lawyer(s) may have sufficient time to peruse through the same before meeting you.